Of the families queuing to fly to their resort, many of the fathers or mothers who are escaping 48 weeks of sales targets, team management and budgets would love to return sooner, skip the queues, leave the kids with the in-laws and spend time with colleagues in the five star luxury to which they aspire.
After four months off the scene having terminated my Partnership at ASR Contracts, I am pleased to announce that ASPIRUS is now ready for business:
- ASPIRUS' supply infrastructure has been established with many sole trade agreements ensuring better rates and as keen a service as ever, without restricting flexibility and choice.
- IATA and ATOL bonded flights, scheduled and chartered are delivered on exclusive arrangements with Hunt & Palmer.
- A global network of Destination Partners supports a World of travel opportunity.
- Group accompaniment and itinerary management is led by a Partner with phenomenal experience in delivering successful events across a range of Conference and Incentive Travel variables.
- Above all, 20 years marketing services to travel and leisure industry operators provides the expertise to analyse and understand the sales team profile and create bespoke travel opportunities that will turn staff aspiration into little short of desperation to be part of.
We'll sign off now and be back with ideas and hopefully points you'll want to contribute to and debate. Call in the meantime if you want to talk further about incentivising your sales productivity - I am Rodney Bashford, 07500 896 783 - http://www.aspirus.co.uk/